Updating Every month…
UPTET 2011 Urdu question paper ( Level 1 & Level 2 )
Urdu language is a optional language in both the papers of UPTET ( Uttar Pradesh Teacher eligibility Test ); In both the exam ( Level 1 & Level 2 ), the 2nd section is of languages . The first language is Hindi which is compulsory for all the candidates and the second language is English / Urdu . You have to select one language out of English & Urdu as your second language .
If you have selected ‘Urdu’ as your secondary language then I have the Urdu part of UPTET 2011 for you . Take a look on these PDF files carrying last years questions of this subject :-
2011 (Class 1 to 5)
Here is the QUESTION paper of UPTET exam 2011 for primary teachers (Classes I to V); The exam was conducted on 13/11/2011 by Madhyamik Shiksha Prishad, Uttar Pradesh. According to prescribed exam pattern;There are total 150 questions in the QUESTION paper carrying total 150 marks . The total duration of the QUESTION paper is 90 minutes only .
There will four sections in the QUESTION paper :-
- Pedagogy – QUESTION from Sr. No. 1 to 30
- Languages ( Hindi & English/Urdu ) – QUESTION from Sr. No. 30 to 90
- Mathematics – QUESTION from Sr. No. 90 to 120
- Environmental Studies – QUESTION from Sr. No. 120 to 150
These questions will help you a lot in your preparation for UPTET exam; The standard of the QUESTION will be same of UPTET 2013 so have a look on these questions :-
1. The stage in which a child begins to think logically about objects and event is known as
- Sensori Motor Stage
- Formal Operational Stage
- Pre-Operational Stage
- Concentrate operational Stage
2. Four distinct stages of children’s intellectual development were identified by
3. Parents should play a …………….role in the learning process of young children .
4. Which is the place where the child’s cognitive development is defined in the best way ?
- School and classroom
5. …………………..is considered a sign of motivated teaching .
- Maximum attendance in class
- Remedial work given by the teacher
- Questioning by students
- Pin drop silence in the class
6. At lower class, play-way method of teaching is based on
- theory of physical education programmes
- principles of methods of teaching
- psychological principles of development and growth
- sociological principles of teaching
7. Dyslexia is associated with
- mental disorder
- mathematical disorder
- reading disorder
- behavioural disorder
8. Education of children with special needs should be provided
- along with other normal children
- by methods developed of special children in special schools
- in special schools
- by special teachers in special schools .
9. In the process of learning. motivation
- sharpens the memory of learners
- differentiates new learning from old learning
- makes learners think unidirectionally
- creates interest for learning among new learners
10. A student of grade 5 with visual deficiency should be
- excused to do a lower level of work
- helped with his/her routine work by parents and friends
- treated normally in the classroom and provided support through audio CDs
- given special treatment in classroom
11. To maintain interest among students in class, a teacher should
- use the blackboard
- tell stories
- ask questions
12. Why should students play games in school ?
- It makes them physically strong
- It makes work easier for teachers
- It helps in passing time
- It develops co-operation and physical balance.
13. Family is means of
- informal education
- formal education
- non-formal education
- distance education
14. A teacher can develop social values among students by
- telling them about great people
- developing a sense of discipline
- behaving ideally
- telling them good stories
15. What is most important for a teacher ?
- To maintain discipline in the class
- To be punctual in the class
- To remove difficulties of students
- To be a good orator
16. Blackboard can be included in which group/category of teaching aid ?
- Audio aid
- Visual aid
- Audio-visual aid
- None of these
17. Which of the following is related with teaching skill ?
- Blackboard writing
- Solving questions
- Asking questions
- All of these
18. Students who ask questions in the class should be
- advised to meet the teacher after class
- encouraged to participate in class discussion
- encouraged to continue asking questions
- encouraged to find answers independently
19. Kindergarten system of education was proposed by
- T.P. Nunn
20. A guardian never comes to see you in school. You will
- Ignore the child
- write to the guardian
- go to meet him yourself
- start punishing the child
21. How will you bring a hyperactive child on the right path ?
- Make him sit in the front row and keep a strict vigil on him
- Allocate a seat for him in a corner of the class
- Give him tasks of cleaning the blackboard etc.
- None of these.
22. Children’s attitudes towards persons of different ethic groups are generally based upon
- attitudes of their parents
- attitudes of their peers
- influence of television
- attitudes of their siblings.
23. You have been told to accommodate two mentally retarded children retarded children in your class. You will
- refuse to accept them as your students
- tell the principle to accommodate them in another class exclusively for mentally retarded children
- learn technologies to teach such students
- none of these.
24. A teacher has to be resourceful. It means
- he should have enough money and property so that he need not offer tuitions
- he should have contacts at higher levels of authority
- he should have adequate knowledge to be able to solve the problems of his students
- he should have good reputation among students .
25. Emotional adjustment of students is effective in
- personality information
- class teaching
- all of these
26. The current view of childhood assumes that
- children are similar to adults in many ways
- children are best treated as young adults
- childhood is basically a ‘waiting period’
- childhood is a unique period of growth and change
27. In preparing a fifth grade class to take a standardized reading test, the teacher is best advised to
- tell the children the test is very important and they should do the best they can
- mark key questions from a previous test and allow the pupils to answer them
- coach the below grade level readers, as the rest of the class will do well anyway
- give the pupils practice in answering questions similar to the type that will appear in the test.
28. A child from a disorganized home will experience the greatest difficulty with
- well-structured lessons
- independent study
- programmed instruction
29. You find a student to be intelligent. You will
- remain pleased with him
- not give him additional homework
- motivate him so that he can make more progress
- inform his parents about the fact that he is intelligent
30. If some students are not in a mood to study in the class, you will
- force them to study
- tell those students to leave the class
- warn them that they must study or else you will report the matter to principal
- tell them some interesting things related to their interest or your own subject .
In this section, Languages, there are total three parts English, Urdu & Hindi . Each part consists of total 30 QUESTION carrying 30 marks . Hindi language is compulsory but you may choose one out of two language Urdu/English .
First Language – Hindi
31. बिल्ली छत से कूद पड़ी | कौन सा कारक है ?
- अधिकरण कारक
- कर्म कारक
- सम्प्रदान कारक
- अपादान कारक
32. नीचे लिखे वाक्य के लिए एक शब्द बताइए : जो युद्ध में सिथिर रहता है
33. सैव कहते हैं
- जो सकती की उपासना करता है
- जो शिव की उपासना करता है
- जो विष्णु की उपासना करता है
- जो किसी की उपासना नहीं करता है
34. वाचाल कहते हैं
- जो जल्दी चलता है
- जिसकी चाल ठीक न हो
- जो बहुत बोलता हो
- जो चुप रहता है
35. श्याम धीरे – धीरे चलता है | ‘ धीरे – धीरे’ शब्द है
- क्रिया विशेषण
- इनमे से कोई नहीं
नीचे कुछ शब्द दिए गए हैं , उनमे प्रयुक्त उपसर्ग को चुनकर लिखिए : ( 36 – 38 )
नीचे कुछ शब्द दिए गए हैं , उनमे प्रयुक्त प्रत्यय को चुनकर लिखिए : ( 39 – 40 )
42. दिगु समास का उदहारण है
- माता – पिता
- यथा शक्ति
- नव ग्रह
43. हिंदी किस लिपि में लिखी जाती है ?
44. सर्वनाम के कितने भेद हैं ?
नीचे दिए गए शब्दों में वर्तनी के अनुसार शुद्ध शब्द का चयन कीजिए : ( 45 – 47 )
- अंत अक्षरी
48. निमिन्लिखित में से कौन सा शब्द ‘ बादल ‘ का पर्यायवाची है ?
49. इन्द्रियों को जीतने वाले के लिए एक शब्द है
- दत चित
- कुशाग्र बुद्धि
50. ‘ अहा ! आप आ गए ‘ वाक्य में ‘ अहा ‘ शब्द है
51. निमिन्लिखित में पुलिंग शब्द कौन सा है ?
52. ‘ पवन ‘ का संधि – विच्छेद है
- प + अवन
- प + वन
- पो + अन
- पौ + अन
53. ‘ मनोरथ ‘ का संधि – विच्छेद है
- मन : + रथ
- मन + ओरथ
- मनो + रथ
- मन + रथ
54. विधार्थी उदहारण है
- वृद्धि स्वर संधि का
- गुण स्वर संधि का
- वयंजन संधि का
- दीर्घ स्वर संधि
55. दिग्भ्रम उदहारण है
- विसर्ग संधि का
- अयादी स्वर संधि का
- वयंजन संधि का
- यण स्वर संधि का
56. आकाश – पाताल के बीच लगने वाला (-) चिह्न है
- विस्म्यादी बोधक
57. यह नयी साड़ी है | वाक्य में ‘ नयी ‘ शब्द है
- क्रिया विशेषण
58. नीचे दिए गए विकल्पों में से तत्सम शब्द का चयन कीजिए :
59. दिए गए विकल्पों में से तदभव शब्द का चयन कीजिए
60. निम्न में से कौन सा शब्द ‘ सूर्य ‘ का प्रयाय्वाची नहीं है
Second Language – ENGLISH
61. Which prefix can be used with the following words ?
take, chief, behave
62. Fill in the blank with correct preposition :
He deals …………………….rice.
63. Which suffix can be used with the following words ?
64. For the QUESTION below, choose the best answer :
Shall we go to the gym now ?
- I’m too tired
- It’s very good
- Not at all
- I suppose you can
65. Which is the adjective in the given sentence ?
The tall girl met a boy.
66. Choose the option that is already the name in meaning :
67. Choose the option that is nearly the same in meaning :
68. Choose the word that can join the two given sentences :
Write properly Don’t write at all .
69. Choose the word that can join the two given two senteces
She is pretty She is proud:
70. Identify the verb in the given sentence :
The leaves were yellow and sticky
71. Which is not an antonym of the given word ?
72. Choose the best answer :
What is your city like ?
- I have no idea
- It’s small, but nice
- I like it a lot
- I don’t like it
73. Identify the adverb in the given sentence :
The wicked boy slapped the girl loudly .
74. Choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word
75. Choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word :
76. Choose the plural of the given word :
77. Choose the correct spelling :
78. Choose the correct spelling :
79. Choose the incorrect spelling :
80. Which is not a synonym of the given word ?
81. Choose the correct word order :
- Music Jack loves
- Music loves Jack
- Jack loves music
- Jack music love
82. Choose the correct pronoun :
It was my brother who went with……..
83. What are words that spell the same backwards called ?
84. Choose the plural of the given word
85. Choose the singular of the given word
- non of these
86. Choose the option to which you can not add – er at its end and form a new word.
87. Choose the best option to complete the given sentence :
There aren’t………………people here.
- a lot
88. Choose the best option to complete the given sentence :
You should……………..your homework.
89. Choose the correct word order :
- I lent my pencil him
- My pencil I lent him
- My pencil him I lent
- I lent him my pencil
90. Choose the option to which you can add – ly at the end to form a new word.
Download UPTET 2011 Urdu QUESTION paper, given at the starting of this article
91 . A rectangular tank has length = 6 m. width = 2.4 m and depth = 1 m. Find the volume of water if it is half-filled.
- 6 m3
- 6.4 m3
- 6.8 m3
- 7.2 m3
92. The distance between two parallel lines
- remains same
- may increase or decrease
93. An angle measuring 270 degree is an example of
- acute angle
- obtuse angle
- right angle
- reflex angle
94. What is the LCM of 108 and 144 ?
95. A triangle has sides that measure 5 cm. , 12 cm and 13 cm. Identify the type of triangle .
- Equilateral triangle
- Isosceles triangle
- Obtuse angled triangle
- Right angled trianle
96. Find the sum of the largest and least four-digit numbers.
97. The temperature first rises by 18 degree Celsius and then falls by 23 degree Celsius . If the initial temperature is 27 degree Celsius, what is final temperature ?
- 22 degree Celsius
- 23 degree Celsius
- 24 degree Celsius
- 25 degree Celsius
(-2) X ( -3 ) X ( -4 )X ( -5 ) X ( -6 )
99. Subtract 3 kg 178 g from 8 kg 350 g.
- 5 kg 172 g
- 4 kg 272 g
- 4 kg 171 g
- 4 kg 472 g
100 . Find the circumference of a circle whose diameter in 3.5 cm.
- 11.3 cm
- 11 cm
- 10.1 cm
- 9.6 cm
101. How many wheels are there in 9 tricycles ?
102. From a rope of 10.5 m. long 37/8 m is cut off . Find the length of the remaining rope .
- 43/8 m
- 41/8 m
- 47/8 m
- 21/4 m
103. Evaluate : 37.188 /3.6
104. How many four digit numbers are there between 999 and 3000 ?
105. Which if the following numbers divides 9361 without any remainder ?
106. Carry out the operation as written ( 9 +7 ) / 4 X 5 = ?
107. Arrangement of the fractions in ascending order is
- 3/8, 5/6, 2/3, 5/9
- 5/6, 2/3, 5/9, 3/8
- 3/8, 5/9, 2/3, 5/6
- 3/8, 2/3, 5/9, 5/6
108. Martin has some marbles. He lost 14 and still had left. How many did he have to start with ?
- None of these
109. Simplify : 1/3 + 7/9 / ( 7/10 x 5/4 )
110. 2.6 X 0.91 = ?
111. How many halves in 1 1/2 ?
- None of these
112. 44-6 / 43 X2 – 87 = ?
113. What is the perimeter of a square if each side is 8.2 centimeters long ?
- 64.16 cm
- 67.24 cm
- 32.8 cm
- 16.2 cm
114. A tin contains 20 liters of petrol. Due to leakage. 3 liters of petrol is lost. What percent is present in the tin ?
- 66 2/3 %
115. 3 pencils coast Rs. 20 How much will 6 dozen cost ?
- Rs. 40
- Rs. 48
- Rs. 480
- Rs. 400
116. Evaluate : 8 – 4
117. What is the cube root of -0.008 ?
- – 2
- – 0.2
- – 0.02
- – 0.002
118. Estimate to the nearest hundred 496 plus 318 .
119. 4 – 1/7 = ?
120. 9/4 + 3/4 = ?
121. The example of an ecosystem is
122. Which is not a biotic factor ?
123. Most plants are present in
124. Animals that feed on other dead animals are called
125. CNG is the abbreviation of
- Clean natural gas
- compresses natural gas
- carbonised natural gas
- carburetted natural gas
126. Which of the following international organizations looks after environment protection over the world ?
127. Too much use of insecticides will cause
- air pollution
- noise pollution
- water pollution
- all of these
128. A salt which absorbs water is called
- hygroscopic salt
- anhydrous salt
- hydrophilic salt
- hydrophobic salt
129. The term used for the conservation of ecosystems and natural habitats and the maintenance and recovery of viable populations of species in their natural surroundings is
- Core conservation
- In sittu conservation
- Ex sittu conservation
- Peripheral conservation
130. Sea turtles are called living fossils for they have been on the earth in their present form for over 150 million years. Of the five species of sea turtles found in the waters of the Indian subcontinent, which is the most populous species ?
- Keneps Ridley
- Olive Ridley
131. Which of the following leads to global warming ?
- Water Pollution
- Soil Pollution
- Air Pollution
- Noise Pollution
132. Oceans cover most of the earth’s surface, which is approximately
133. Stalactites and stalagmites consist of deposits of
- magnesium carbonate
- calctum carbonate
- sodium carbonate
134. Which of the following is an example of air pollution ?
- Smoke and fog
- Exhaust gas from card
- Gases from burning wood or charcoal
- all of these
135. The law to prevent pollution in India and many other countries prevents the use of
- paper bags
- plastic bags
- nylon bags
- leather bags
136. Which of the following causes global warming ?
- Gases from cars
- Gases from trees
- Hot air from oven
- Cooking gas
137. What are metal bearing rocks called ?
138. Trees reduce pollution because they absorb
- sulphur dioxide
- carbon dioxide
- carbon monoxide
139. Earthquakes are measured in
- Beaufort scale
- Richter scale
140. Rise in water level in oceans is due to
- melting of ice in polar region
- excess rainfall
- acid rain
- none of these
141. The percentage of oxygen present in air is approximately
142. Which is the absolute temperature scale ?
- All of these
143. Photosynthesis is carried out by
- all plants
- all animals and plants
- all green plants
144. Noise or noise pollution is measured in
145. Which of the following is harmful for environment ?
146. The most harmful sulphur containing gas in the atmosphere is
147. Air pollution is reduced by
148. Worl Environment Day is celebrated on
- 5th November
- 5th January
- 5th June
- 5th September
149. Which layer protects earth from harmful rays of the sun ?
- Ozone layer
150. Flora and fauna of place indicate
- plants and animals
- fishes and plants
- animals and fishes
- birds and plants